Style Up In The Air- #AirportLooks With Fashion Bloggers
Whether you’re headed home or on a trip, these jet-setting fashion bloggers offer some sartorial travel inspiration in everything from sweats to stilettos and more.
1) Shristi Soumya – Style Fashion Etc.
This ensemble is so cool that we need not explain why! Just comfortable and chic style, perfect travel accessories and the right travel attitude. Shristi, you rock girl!
“For me, Airport style – Rule number one? Comfort is key.”
Here are the few must-have style elements for that perfect comfy travel in-style tour –
1) Be a style lead in warm layers and minimal make-up.
2) Keeping a cozy cover-up to hand is a jet-setting tip to remember. Include oversized knits, jackets, shawls, hoodies here.
3) Oversized scarf is a must for the plane. Not only will it pep up your casual outfit but also will double as a wrap if it’s chilly in-flight.
4) Oversize sunnies will always keep you ahead on style meter.
5) A sensible roomy, easy-to-carry large statement bag which hold on to your basic requirements like hand sanitizers, tissues, hand cream, face wash, moisturizer, sunglasses, documents, accessories, pen and notepad, phone, cash, camera etc.
6) Luxe luggage and fuss free accessories.
“My airport style is Comfort over Style, and I always pick up separates likes loose-fitted tops and midi skirts which make me feel the best during a flight or long journey.”
What i am wearing:
Bag Tommy Hilfiger
“Come winter, I live in my plaid shirt. And that’s how I travel mostly with a plain cotton tshirt and my custom jeggings. You can always dress it up by adding a matte marsala lip and a classic watch.”
“My Airport Look is all about comfort and functionality. Adding a big scarf and a large tote to amplify the otherwise simple look.”
“I’m a very easy going person and I love to dress in what makes me feel comfortable. I’m currently obsessing over the denim on denim trend and I would definitely dawn it as one of my holiday ensembles.”
“I wear a lot of black while travelling channelling my Grunge Biker with my leather jacket.
Sneakers and overalls are so perfect together like a Christmas cake.
Ripped jeans and loose T works like magic always.
Joggers and bright Tees like a street style dancer puts me in the jet set mood too.
Add fun manicure & some rings to spruce a simple look.
Loose shirts are always fun to style while travelling.”
Prerna’s airport look is a matured yet young look. She is just 16, and already a stunning fashion blogger. Here she is donning a chic woollen scarf and animal print sneakers, looks fab! And throwing a jacket on your arms instantly ups your style, evident here.
“When I plan for my travel outfits, my priority is comfort. So I will suggest comfortable pants to begin with.
Then to dress it up, add layers with shrugs or jackets. Light denim jackets add an edge and can also keep you warm if it gets a little cold.
If you will be flying only for 3-4 hours, then a casual dress with a plaid shirt for layering or just to style it up, is also a good idea.”
“Denim on Denim! Here I am wearing a pair of rugged-off denims by Zara. I chose an ice blue denim shirt as my top; I feel a little cold during flights. All thanks to the AC, so choosing a thicker fabric like denim was an apt choice. I completed my look with a tradition Gujarati crop jacket and a pair of Rajasthani mojris to add a little colour.”